We provide expert design and installation of suspended work platforms in addition to sales and rentals.
When to use suspended scaffolds:
- Flexibility: It’s easy to change the length of a standard platform (3′ to 72′ long)
Longer lengths available
- Capacity: Modular stages are lightweight with load capacity of up to 1500 lbs
- Speed: Suspended scaffold motors provide quick access (35’/min)
- Ease of Assembly: Modular stages are quick and easy to assemble
- Corners: fixed or adjustable corner sections can be used to follow the contours
of the structure precisely and allow access within 1′ to 2′ of the working surface
- Cantilevers: Walk through stirrups allow a platform to extend past the suspension point
A 72′ modular stage can be transported in a pick up truck!
Superior Scaffold is proud to carry the entire Bee Access line of equipment.
Superior Scaffold is an Altrex registered dealer and supports the entire line of Altrex staging.
Modular staging allows for greater versatility. Various combinations can be created using the modular platform sections and decks. Superior has stages that range from 6′ to 60′ depending upon the configuration. The staging can be built to almost any desired length with a variety of mounting options including walk-thru and end stirrups.
Usage: When traditional scaffolding is not practical. The flexibility of the system allows for access to locations not normally reachable. Designed for specialized tasks such as maintenance, repair, installation, high-rise, silos, industrial applications, stadiums, and much more.
Fixed or adjustable corner sections can be used to follow the contours of the structure precisely and allow access within 1′ to 2′ of the working surface. You can choose from a variety of fixed and adjustable corner sections.
The adjustable corner section can form angles from 20 to 90 degrees.
Advantages of The Altrex Adjustable Corner Section:
- Unique in design and construction
- Makes platform assembly and rigging easier
- Fits together well with the rest of the suspended platform
- Assembly by means of quick-pins
- Can make corner sections of 20, 30, 45, 51, 60, 72 and 90 degrees in order to make easy angle changes!
- Manufactured from anti-corrosive steel combined with aluminum components
- Can be used with a wide variety of platform configurations
- Can be supplied with a spindle for ease of adjustment (option). Finally, this unique adjustable corner section will allow for storage component reduction (cost saving!) compared with fixed corner sections
- Light weight aluminium construction
- Mounts to the U-frame with Quickpins
- Supplied with Guardrails
- Economical solution
- Available in 4 separate angles: 30°, 45°, 60° and 90°
Load capacity and configuration tables Regardless of the used type or angle of corner section, the load capacity of any L-shaped platform configuration with three hoists is limited to 250kg in total. (two men with light equipment)
Additional items are available, such as stirrups, U-frames, deck beams and end guardrails. For extremely long platforms, supporting frames and truss cable assembles may be are required.
Superior Scaffold carries the BisoMac for Heavy-Duty lifting capability (up to 1500 lbs).
The new BISOMAC210 Traction Hoist is the next-generation traction hoist for the new era of ultra-high-rise buildings. Easy to maintain and highly durable, this full-powered, full-featured traction hoist is remarkably compact and lightweight.
- Tolerant of voltage drops assuring smooth, steady lifting even on very tall buildings
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- Maintenance simplified with easy side cover access
- Fewer parts requiring inspection or replacement
- Well balanced. Two carrying grips for easy handling
- Designed to assure foolproof operation and prevent malfunctions
|Rate Load:||1500 lbs||1000 lbs|
|Lifting Speed:||35 ft/min||35 ft/min|
|Electric Motor:||1.5 kW||1.5 kW|
|Voltage:||208 V||208 V|
|Phase:||1-phase, 60Hz||1-phase, 60Hz|
|Diameter:||3/8 inches||5/16 inches|
|Dimensions:||24x12x18 in.||24x12x18 in.|
|Weight:||128 lbs||128 lbs|
Superior Scaffold is an authorized Power Climber dealer and supports the entire PC line of products.
Power Climber provides you with the best equipment and service available to meet your access requirements.
The PC1, useful in primary construction and for overall maintenance of buildings, towers, bridges, dams, ships, power plants, and similar applications, set industry standards for dependability, versatility and serviceability.
- Dependable: Simple design keeps electrical and moving parts to a minimum, ensuring high reliability
- Compact: Fits through a 14 inch opening
- Low Maintenance: Modular and open design allows for quick, easy inspection and serviceability
- Self-Reeving: End of wire rope smoothly and quickly reeves through the hoist
- Breech Loading
- Load-dependent Design
The new PC3 offers the most simple, reliable, affordable hoist performance.
- Easy to Operate, Upgrade, Service, and Handle
- Proven load-dependent traction system
- Nearly impossible to jam wire rope
- Extensive electrical improvements
- Workers of all skill levels can troubleshoot and fix most problems
The Astro Hoist is a compact, heavy-duty hoist ideal for use in virtually any suspended scaffolding application.
- Lightweight and Compact: Fits through an 18 inch opening
- Quadrant Drive: Minimizes power requirements
- Self-Reeving: Reeves smoothly and quickly through the hoist
- Versatile: Multiple lift capacities and power source options
- Modular Construction: Allows for flexibility of change
- Dependable: Easy to maintain and lowers down time