Honeywell Miller Twin Turbo
The Miller Twin Turbo 6-Foot Fall Protection System with D-Ring Connector provides continuous 100% tie-off protection for a safer, better alternative to double-leg shock-absorbing lanyards. The Twin Turbo Fall Protection System reduces fall clearance requirements which makes it useful in more applications. It also affords workers more mobility: the 6-foot PFLs swivel independently in multiple directions to optimize freedom of movement and prevent the webbing from twisting or binding to the unit. The self-retracting lifelines eliminate tripping hazards, and the increased mobility means more versatility and ultimately, more productivity. Easy to use, assemble and disassemble, the Twin Turbo D-Ring Connector adapts to most Turbolite PFL models, and easily connects to the back D-ring of any safety harness. Lanyard end connector options include steel & aluminum locking snap hooks and steel & aluminum locking rebar hooks.
Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14, ANSI A10.32, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
- Twin Turbo D-Ring Connector provides continuous tie-off fall protection
- Features two 6-foot Turbolite PFLs
- Reduces fall clearance requirements
- Replaces double-leg shock-absorbing lanyards
- Connects to any harness back D-ring
- PFLs swivel independently
- Webbing payout smoothly extends & retracts
- Multiple lanyard end connector options